Classic T-track profile grips. These are pieces of extruded profile, just like the original T-track grips on the OT sabers.
These are straight pieces with some additional length, without angled cuts, notches or holes. If you want finished T-track grips you can find them here or you can choose the latest ECO grips.
The T-track extruded profile is reverse engineered from various archive pictures of screen used props and has been approved by lightsaber prop specialists. The detailing is highly screen accurate. The source of the black profile used for the original props is still unknown, but it is generally assumed that it was kitchen cabinet door sliding profile.
Although you can trim them to your preferred length, here are some suggestions:
- Luke ESB: 6 pieces, 3 5/8″ (92mm)
- Luke ANH: 7 pieces, 3.66″ (93mm)
- Vader ANH: 7 pieces, 3.70″ – 3.81″ (94 – 97mm)
- Vader ESB: 6 pieces 4.17″ – 4.23″ (106 – 107.5mm)
Check the blueprints for additional information here.
The T-track are extruded from hard plastic, the same material and production method as the OT screen used sabers.
Blasters / rifles:
- The E-11 requires 6 pieces of 8 inch (20 cm)
- The EE-3 requires 12 pieces of 10 inch (25 cm)
- The DLT-19 requires 12 pieces of 8 inch (20 cm)