Edition 2020. Highly sought after WannaWanga single-step, carbon steel casted, MPP shroud for an accurate ESB Vader saber prop replica. Slightly improved version compared to the 2017 edition and easier to fit MPP’s and MPP replicas. With an inner diameter of 1.51 inch / 38.3mm it’ll fit almost any handle.
Limited run, only 200 available.
The shroud comes with a vinyl paint stencil to easily replicate the rust stains of the original prop. The vinyl stencil sticker consists of two parts and has an application layer.
MPP D-ring and thumb screw are not included.
MPP D-ring can be found here (while stocks last)
MPP thumb screws can be found here.
Separate stencils can be found here.
Stencil paint instructions:
- Clean the shroud with soap and allow to dry fully
- Cut out the two stencil parts (use scissors or cutter)
- Remove the stencil backing foil and apply the vinyl stickers on the shroud
- Remove the front application foil (be careful that all the tiny vinyl patches stay put!)
- Remove all the black vinyl areas and leave the brown patches
- Cover the smooth internal area with masking tape or otherwise
- Paint it black (use satin gloss spray paint) and let it dry
- Remove all the remaining vinyl patches
- Let the bare metal spots rust by spraying hot salted water on it repeatedly or leave outdoor in rainy weather for a few days!