Single-step, carbon steel casted, MPP shroud for an accurate ESB Vader saber prop replica.
Update 2022: Smooth inner bore, no more internal step. The shroud slides conveniently in any prefered position.
Update 2020: Slightly improved version compared to the 2017 edition and easier to fit MPP’s and MPP replicas. With an inner diameter of 1.51 inch / 38.3mm it’ll fit almost any handle.
Limited run, 200 available.
The shroud comes with a vinyl paint stencil to easily replicate the rust stains of the original prop. The vinyl stencil sticker consists of two parts and has an application layer.
MPP D-ring and thumb screw are not included.
MPP D-ring can be found here (while stock last)
MPP thumb screws can be found here.
Separate stencils can be found here.
Stencil paint instructions:
- Clean the shroud with soap and allow to dry fully
- Cut out the two stencil parts (use scissors or cutter)
- Remove the stencil backing foil and apply the vinyl stickers on the shroud
- Remove the front application foil (be careful that all the tiny vinyl patches stay put!)
- Remove all the black vinyl areas and leave the brown patches
- Cover the smooth internal area with masking tape or otherwise
- Paint it black (use satin gloss spray paint) and let it dry
- Remove all the remaining vinyl patches
- Let the bare metal spots rust by spraying hot salted water on it repeatedly or leave outdoor in rainy weather for a few days!