Guides for easy and precise installation of your saber grips.
Currently available Grip Guide options:
- Graflex Luke ANH Screen accurate – for 7 accurately spaced classic T-track grips (unequally spaced)
- Graflex Luke ANH Idealized – for 7 equally spaced classic or ANH ECO grips
- Graflex Luke ESB – for 6 equally spaced classic or ESB ECO grips
- Graflex TFA/TLJ – for 6 equally spaced cast resin TFA/TLJ grips
- MPP Vader ANH V1 (silver bar version) – for 7 accurately spaced classic T-track grips (unequally spaced)
- MPP Vader ANH V2 (black bar version) – for 7 equally spaced classic T-track grips
- MPP Vader ESB – for 6 accurately spaced classic T-track grips (unequally spaced)
Each Grip Guide comes with an elastic band for easy grip fixation.
Graflex grip guides include an accurate positioning cavity for the D-ring assembly and have an indication for the clamp orientation. You can assemble the D-ring before or after the grips.
Vader grip guides fit any MPP, vintage or replica, and has the information of each grip length included. The guide also helps to align the grips relative to the flash and has an indicator for the clamp’s orientation.